Contact Me

JRSanders901@gmail.com
twitter: @JRS901
Skype: jessica.rae.sanders

Saturday, October 8, 2011

C4T Summary #2

For this C4T I was assigned to Mrs. Ripp.
The first blog post was "I Can Change The World". I loved this post because it was about how we should set an example for our students. We can not change the world but we can change the classroom and how we teach our students. She says we can change the way kids think of teachers but first we have to change ourselves. I enjoyed this post so much and I hope to have this attitude when I have my own classroom one day!

The second post was "Student Blogging Resources to Get You Started". This post was about why student blogging is a great resource to use in classrooms. She gave a story from her own experience about a kid in her classroom who moved away and kept in touch with her through the blog. This post helped show me how it helps the students to learn and grow through technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment