Contact Me

JRSanders901@gmail.com
twitter: @JRS901
Skype: jessica.rae.sanders

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

C4K Summary Post 2

Lee was my first student. He is in Mrs. Gregory's 6th period class. His post was about what a firework is made of. He had great illustrations to go with his assignment and it was very informative.
Tabbey was my next student who is also in Mrs. Gregory's class. Her post was about Columbus Day and how it should actually be called Natives Day since the Native American lived there first.
In Mrs. Garden's 6th grade class, Gabriel made a video presentations bout Fiji and Canada. He provided many facts about the two countries.
My favorite post by far was by Elizabeth in Mrs. C's 8th grade class. He post was called "Why I Write". It was my favorite because I can relate to what she was saying. I write to express myself and my feelings, which is great to hear from someone so young. This is why the C4K assignments are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment