Contact Me

JRSanders901@gmail.com
twitter: @JRS901
Skype: jessica.rae.sanders

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Post #11

Mrs. Cassidys video Little Kids...Big Potential showed how her students used technology in their classroom. And her Skype interview was interesting as well. I love how she uses all different types of technology from computers to the students Nintendo DS. I have 46 elementary students in my day care class, and most of them own a DS. I never thought that they could be used for educational purposes, but now I know that I can use them one day in my classroom. I would also like to use blogging with my students. Mrs. Cassidy stated in her Skype interview that she likes to use the kids first names only to protect their identity, which is very important for the children. I like everything that Mrs.Cassidy does with her students and I hope that one day when I get my own classroom I can incorporate technology into it as well as she did. I want to make learning fun for my students and I want them to enjoy every minute of their time with me as their teacher, while learning to the best of their ability.
apple and DS

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessica,

    You did a great post on Ms. Cassidy and her class. I would also use blogs to get my class use to the idea of learning through technology. I think it is definitely the best way to get the students use to the idea. You will surely be a great teacher one day!

    Jason Jackson

    ReplyDelete