Contact Me

JRSanders901@gmail.com
twitter: @JRS901
Skype: jessica.rae.sanders

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Post #4

Colorful iPod


100 Ways To Use Your iPod To Study Better

In this article, Valene explains that there are many different tools on iPods that are available for educational purposes. From children to college students and adults, there are many different educational tools to download. The article lists many different ways an iPod can be used for studying and listed the different applications that are available. This showed me that iPods are used for much more than listening to music. I believe that this can help me to better my skills as an educator by giving me different tools for teaching, as well as learning for myself.

Benefits Of Podcasting in the Classroom

This post by Joe Dale was very informative about podcasts. I own an iPod and I have been using them since they were first put on the market, but I have never downloaded a podcast. After watching this video I have learned so much about podcasts and the benefits of them. The use of iPods are very common, and podcasts are easy to use. They can be listened to anytime and anywhere, and are easy to download. Creating and uploading them is also easy. This is a great learning tool as well since it makes interacting with students outside of the classroom easy.

Eagle Nest Radio and Class Blog

I really enjoyed listening to these kids podcasts! These podcasts were done by third graders and was made like a radio show. It sounds like they enjoyed making them and this is a good way to promote creativity. Some of them were very entertaining and were full of facts. This showed me that I can be creative and show excitement while doing my own podcast!

2 comments:

  1. Learning never ends! I hope these helped prepare you to do your podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, I thought you did a really good job telling about these different websites on podcasting. I never knew there were so many educational apps for an iPhone. I think you could have gone a little more in depth about some of the websites, for example list some of the educational apps that can be downloaded. Good luck on your podcast!

    ReplyDelete