Contact Me

JRSanders901@gmail.com
twitter: @JRS901
Skype: jessica.rae.sanders

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post #13

For this assignment I chose option 2, My Teacher Is an App by Stephanie Banchero and Stephanie Simon. This article explains the differences in online schooling and the benefits it has. There are many different forms of online schooling to choose from. You can have some classes online, or all of them. Some schools are starting to make it required to have at least one online class to help prepare the students for college in the future. Some students prefer to do all of their online schooling at home because its is easier to express themselves in front of a keyboard instead of a class full of students.
There are also benefits for online schooling. Teachers can have more students and more time on their hands due to the computer grading assignments, and no lesson planning. Online schooling also saves a lot more money than traditional schooling.
There is one thing about online schooling that I myself do not agree with. I think that all kids should be enrolled in a traditional school, because there is more to school than learning. Meeting and interacting with new friends is a really important part of school to me. The friends I made in grade school have helped make a big part of the person I am today.
computer diploma

No comments:

Post a Comment