Contact Me

JRSanders901@gmail.com
twitter: @JRS901
Skype: jessica.rae.sanders

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Post 1

My name is Jessica Rae Sanders and I grew up in Mobile, Alabama. I am currently a Junior at The University of South Alabama. I chose to attend here because it is in my hometown. I was a Phi Mu here at South and I love meeting and interacting with new people. I have a big family with two younger sisters, an older brother, and a loving mom and dad.
I have a part time job at Snow Road Baptist Child Development Center. I have worked at a daycare for four years now. Looking after kids from ages 6-12 has made me decide to be an Elementary Education major. I love my job, and helping kids learn and succeed is a great feeling. I can not wait to start my career as a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment